Internap Corporation's (NASDAQ: INAP) vision is to help people build and manage the world's best performing Internet infrastructure. Today, our infrastructure services power many of the applications that shape the way we live, work and play. Internap's hybrid Internet infrastructure services deliver "performance without compromise" - blending virtual and bare-metal cloud, hosting and colocation services across a global network of data centers, optimized from the application to the end user and backed by our customer support. Many of the world's most innovative companies rely on Internap to make their applications faster and more scalable.
- Large and Growing Markets: Leveraging third party research, we believe our total addressable market for company-controlled colocation, hosting and cloud services is significant today and continues to expand. The global Internet data center market - defined as retail colocation, hosting, and cloud - totaled approximately $60 billion dollars in 2014 and is forecasted to increase at a mid-teens three-year compounded annual growth rate.
- Technology and Customer Support Differentiation: Our high-performance Internet infrastructure services and best-in-class customer support combine to create a unique value proposition for Internap's customers and prospects. Delivering the best performance is a central value starting with the design of company-controlled data centers, which are the foundation for our hybrid infrastructure services and feature industry-leading power densities and complete infrastructure redundancy to efficiently support business growth while minimizing downtime. We believe the breadth of our services offering provides additional compelling differentiation. Customers require a range of infrastructure offerings to support specific workload, business and compliance, and we are unique in our ability to allow customers to easily mix and match colocation, cloud and hosting (virtual and physical, managed and unmanaged environments) to create the best-fit infrastructure for their application and business requirements. Our patented connectivity technologies optimize IP traffic and content delivery to ensure our customers get the best reliability and performance over the Internet.
- Solid Financials: Internap has made steady progress in our mission to power the world's most innovative and high performance applications. The strategic shift Internap has made towards higher margin company-controlled data centers, hosting and cloud services has delivered results and remains a key driver for our long-term profitable growth. In 2014, Internap generated record levels of annual revenue and Adjusted Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA)(1). 2014 revenue totaled $335 million and adjusted EBITDA totaled $79 million. With a comfortable cash position and a very disciplined approach to capital allocations, we believe we have significant opportunity to invest in the business and generate returns well in excess of our cost of capital.
- Global Product Reach: Through 88 network service points in North America, Europe, and Asia and 284,000 net sellable square feet of premium data center space, we enable our customers to efficiently secure, manage, and deliver business-critical applications and content.
- Long-standing Public Market Presence: Internap has been publicly traded since 1999 and is a NASDAQ Global Stock Market member trading under the ticker symbol INAP.
(1)Reconciliation of GAAP Net (Loss) Income to Adjusted EBITDA can be found in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
All company data is as of December 31, 2014. This description includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by forward-looking statements. Our SEC filings discuss important risk factors that could affect our business results of operations and financial condition.